I have made a list, that in my opinion are the top ten party songs of the 21st century. I have not put the songs in any particular order. These songs may very well reflect my taste in music, and please do not feel offended if you disagree.
1) Shots: LMFAO. This song has a very driving beat with a strong chant as well as a hoarse, dance inspiring voice. this song was recorded in 2009 and released on october 13th of that year.(see also: sandshots)
2) Party Rock Anthem: LMFAO. This LMFAO creation is an upbeat, synthesized tune. the song is about trying to get people to party and have a good time.
3) Dynamite: Taio Cruz. This song has a catchy beat, with a fun dancing party theme. Dynamite is about going to a club and dancing your heart out
4) DJ Got Us Fallin’ In Love Again: Usher, Pitbull. this is a song about a young couple reuniting at a club, dancing to the music.
5) Can’t Hold Us: Mackelmore, Ryan Lewis. Can’t Hold Us starts out with a steady, consistent beat, then a catchy piano tune is added in before the rap. The rap is about how Mackelmore put so much work into his career.
6) I Gotta Feeling: Black Eyed Peas. The Black Eyed Pease have a good feeling about the party they attend that night and that they will have a great time.
7) Time of Our Lives: Pitbull, Ne-Yo. This is a song about forgetting about problems, and just having fun at a party.
8) Give Me Everything: Pitbull, Ne-Yo, Afrojack, Nayer. This song is about going all out at a party, and a brief summary is just “YOLO.”
9) Scream & Shout: will.i.am, Britney Spears. Scream & Shout is about going to a club and letting go and partying.
10) Low: Flo Rida, T-Pain. Low is about a girl who is dancing at a club, and she impresses everyone with her exquisite dancing skills.
Info from (spotify and):